Perform a complete criminal records background check here – online – now!
Check out an employee, a potential business partner, a babysitter, or anyone!
There are many excellent reasons to use the InteliGators online criminal record search.
A Criminal Records Background Check Is Not Just For Employment
There are so many people that we interact and associate with everyday. We invite them into our homes, let them near our children, and even trust them with our lives and safety. But what do we really know about them? Do they have a criminal background?
- What about a new neighbor who has just moved in next door and who makes you uneasy?
- How about a contractor whom you are planning on letting inside your house for a construction project or remodeling? How about an electrician or a plumber?
- Maybe your children’s friends give you cause for concern. Have they ever been arrested for drugs before or received a DUI citation?
Find out what people are trying to hide. We make it easy. We have all the resources you need to conduct a full criminal background check.
Use our do-it-yourself online search or choose your state from the list and find professional legal advice.
You can perform an online criminal record search for much less than you would have to pay a professional private investigator. InteliGators’ advanced online criminal background check allows you to get instant, unlimited access to over 1 billion records with a single search, including:
- Nationwide Criminal Records Check
- Arrests & Warrants
- Convictions & Incarcerations
- Distinguishing Bodily Marks
- DUIs and Criminal Driving Violations
- Federal & State Inmate Records
- Height, Weight, and Hair Color
- Misdemeanors & Felonies
- Mug Shots (When Available)
- Offense Information & Fines Paid
- Probation Information
- Sex Offender Records
What Does a Criminal Record Background Check Reveal?
A criminal records search will reveal various levels of information, depending on the laws of the state where the search leads. In some states for instance, misdemeanors are not part of a person’s criminal record. Whatever information is available, InteliGator will help you find it.
Conduct an instant criminal records search now!